- This event has passed.
19 July 2017 – Launch of the State of the LDCs Flagship Report 2017
19 July, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- « HIGH-LEVEL BRIEFING ON AVIATION CONTRIBUTIONS TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN COUNTRIES IN SPECIAL SITUATIONS
- Accelerating Inclusive and Sustainable Development in Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) Through Structural Transformation: Pursuing Policy at the Nexus of Infrastructure and Industrialization »
The fourth edition of the report State of the Least Developed Countries on the Follow up of the Implementation of the Istanbul Programme of Action by UN-OHRLLS will be launched on 19 July 2017 in New York. A special event to mark the launch is being organised by the Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Bhutan to the UN and UN-OHRLLS.
Venue: Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Bhutan, 763 UN Plaza (between 43rd and 44th Streets), First Avenue, NY 10017
Event Flyer: PDF
- Welcome remarks by Mr. Karma Choeda, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Bhutan to the UN
- Introduction of the report by Ms. Fekitamoeloa Katoa ‘Utoikamanu,
Under Secretary-General and High Representative, UN-OHRLLS
- Remarks by H.E. Mr. Masud Bin Momen,
Permanent Representative of Bangladesh and Chair, LDC Group
- Interactive Discussion